WHAT I HEARD THE SECULAR FUNDAMENTALIST'S DID.*


I heard they shot a fourteen year old girl in the head for challenging secular values and demanding to be taught about Islam.

I heard that innocent bystanders were killed, cinemas and bookstalls wrecked and death was threatened to all believers following a film that they say denigrated Voltaire.

I heard that they burnt down mosques and murdered Muslims.

I heard that they burnt down churches and murdered Christians.

I heard that they burnt down synagogues and murdered Jews.

I heard they scrawled obscene graffiti on religious graves.

I heard they killed priests, imams and rabbi’s for ‘flaunting’ their spirituality.

I heard they said that spirituality was unnatural, an offence against reason and should be outlawed.

I heard they burned copies of religious books that they say insulted secular values.

 I heard they stoned a woman to death for praying in public.

I heard they threatened children with the death penalty for allegedly defacing copies of Christopher Hitchens book God is Not Great.

I heard they are demanding laws protecting secular sensibilities and outlawing insults to the Enlightenment.

 What is it with these non believer and secular fundamentalists?

*Previously published but inadvertently deleted. 
Having visited this page I would be grateful for your feedback, either tick one of the boxes below or make a comment via the comments button.

Popular posts from this blog

NESRINE MALIK AND THE UNSUNG VIRTUES OF HYPOCRISY

INTERVIEW WITH TOM VAGUE

LONDON BELONGS TO ME PART ONE