THANK YOU

Good morning from a snow covered London.




It is now approaching four years since I started the blog and with, given my last post, an odd Synchronicity this was a response to a a self styled radical and edgy ‘comedian’ Mark Steele, see:-


http://alextalbot.blogspot.com/2008/02/mark-steel-open-letter.html.


Incidentally I e-mailed the article to Mr Steele to allow him right of reply but to date have not received a response, the offer remains open. The same applies of course to Mr Dara O Briain or anyone else who feels that I have traduced them in this space.


In those four years the blog has grown and readership, though still modest, has grown with it, so thank you for reading me, it would be good if the traffic were a little more two-way and I would glad to hear from anyone and would particularly like to hear from any readers in the US, as you represent my second largest audience after the UK. However I am always grateful for anyone who takes time to read my rants, musings and reflections.


With its growth the blog has become more unwieldly and I am in the process of making it more user friendly, with a greater ability to locate subjects that might be of particular interest. You will see also that as my technical ability grows I have been able to make the blog more interesting with the use of pictures and now video and I hope to continue to improve content in a variety of other ways. I will also soon be launching a website Alex Talbot Dancing On Thin Ice which I hope will prove more interactive. More on this soon.


So to adapt a catch phrase from the great Dave Allen, if you have been, thank you for reading me.


















ALEX TALBOT January 2012

Popular posts from this blog

NESRINE MALIK AND THE UNSUNG VIRTUES OF HYPOCRISY

INTERVIEW WITH TOM VAGUE

LONDON BELONGS TO ME PART ONE