THE POLITICS OF DANCING UPDATE FEBRUARY 2013


It is now nearly 5 years since I started writing this blog and it has grown somewhat unwieldy in terms of the scope of its subject matter. I therefore created separate sub blogs for my novel 2024 and Dancing On Thin Ice, for poetry and shorter fictional pieces. I now want to create a further space for more reflective and philosophical pieces such as Reading Against the Clock, posted below. These will now appear on The Blue Room:


This will allow me to focus The Politics of Dancing on political themes and social comment. I will continue to produce my London Letters on this blog.

All Sub  Blogs:-  

http://alextalbotdancingonthinice.blogspot.co.uk/ This contains poetry and short fiction.

http://alextalbottheblueroom.blogspot.co.uk/ Wider reflections on art, memoir, discursive reflections. 

As always thanks to everyone who visits this site, I am grateful to all and it particularly gratifying to have so many readers outside the UK.



Popular posts from this blog

NESRINE MALIK AND THE UNSUNG VIRTUES OF HYPOCRISY

INTERVIEW WITH TOM VAGUE

LONDON BELONGS TO ME PART ONE