POLITICS OF DANCING UPDATE DECEMBER 2013

At this time of year I normally try to pen a sutiable epistle for the Christmas season. However as an alternative this year I offer you a short tale in the form of a ghost story, a very British tradition, albeit a story with a particular Russian theme. I hope you enjoy.

For the coming year I will removing 2024 from the Blog. I now feel this novel has considerable flaws. Unless I receive considerable objections I will be taking this down at the end of January. Should you wish to correspond with me about this matter please feel free to contact me at alextalbot116@gmail.com

 HAPPY CHRISTMAS/WINTER SOLSTICE/MID WINTER HOLIDAY OR ANY OTHER REASON YOU MAY HAVE TO INDULGE IN A LITTLE R&R.

Having visited this page I would be grateful for your feedback, either tick one of the boxes below or make a comment via the comments button.

Popular posts from this blog

NESRINE MALIK AND THE UNSUNG VIRTUES OF HYPOCRISY

INTERVIEW WITH TOM VAGUE

LONDON BELONGS TO ME PART ONE